One World Medical Mission (OWMM) is a global non-profit humanitarian organization dedicated to providing relief and to empower oppressed members of multi ethno-religious communities, with a current focus in the Middle East.
For over a decade, we have sponsored and facilitated many missions to provide the much-needed medications, medical equipment, supplies, clothing, healthcare, hygiene, and disease prevention education. Our actions express caring that provides the ultimate comfort for war-impacted populations, especially among the most vulnerable like the elderly, women, and minors. Read more; About Us.
OWMM Earthquake Relief Fund
Together OWMM, NAAMA & WMR have already committed to donating one humanitarian container, and are wiring money to purchase medicine, food, and blankets for the victims and survivors who are injured and still alive. For the sleepless volunteers, and to cover medical container fees.
We need your support to help us cover the shipping cost of this container and at least three more containers which will assist displaced families, and orphaned children in the following ways
- Sponsoring delivery of the containers to refugee and internally displaced survivors
- The shipping cost for each of the containers is high but with your support, we can send immediate help to those who need it most
- Each container will include: Donated equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, medications, supplies for first aid kits, as well as food and clothing to those who have lost their homes.
to help us reach this goal by donating, and sharing this fundraiser online, with family and friends.
“The Death toll is increasing fast and more people that survived are going to die without food and water and hypothermia” cnn
Every minute, every second counts… please donate to OWMM
OWMM saving a young Yazidi girl’s life that was captured by ISIS & a sex slave.
Support displaced families & special needs children
- Volunteer: Visit the page or email us to submit your information.
- Donate: Donations are used for all forms of disaster relief. You can specify where you want your contributions to go. To limit processing fees, we have two options.
We provide much-needed medications, medical equipment, supplies, clothing, healthcare, hygiene and disease prevention education to internally displaced people and refugee families from Latin America to the Middle East.
Urgent: Help the victims of Lebanon now! Learn more
– November 2019 Shipment to Iraq
– August 2019 Shipment to Kurdistan
– May 2019 Food baskets sent to Baghdad
– January 2019 Shipment of wheel chairs, walkers, canes, shower stools, diapers, and other supplies sent to Dara Shakran Syrian Refugee Camp.
See more in Missions
Kurdistan, Iraq Dental Clinic
Our founder was recently featured in her local news!
» A Metro Detroit Chaldean woman’s more than decade-long journey to help victims of war. Nidhal Garmo has made 20 humanitarian trips since 2007 –Metro Detroit News, Click On Detroit