One World Medical Mission (OWMM) is a global non-profit humanitarian organization dedicated to providing relief and to empower oppressed members of multi ethno-religious communities, with a current focus in the Middle East.
For over a decade, we have sponsored and facilitated many missions to provide the much-needed medications, medical equipment, supplies, clothing, healthcare, hygiene, and disease prevention education. Our actions express caring that provides the ultimate comfort for war-impacted populations, especially among the most vulnerable like the elderly, women, and minors. Read more; About Us.
OWMM saving a young Yazidi girl’s life that was captured by ISIS & a sex slave.
Support displaced families & special needs children
- Volunteer: Visit the page or email us to submit your information.
- Donate: Donations are used for all forms of disaster relief. You can specify where you want your contributions to go. To limit processing fees, we have two options.
We provide much-needed medications, medical equipment, supplies, clothing, healthcare, hygiene and disease prevention education to internally displaced people and refugee families from Latin America to the Middle East.
Urgent: Help the victims of Lebanon now! Learn more
– November 2019 Shipment to Iraq
– August 2019 Shipment to Kurdistan
– May 2019 Food baskets sent to Baghdad
– January 2019 Shipment of wheel chairs, walkers, canes, shower stools, diapers, and other supplies sent to Dara Shakran Syrian Refugee Camp.
See more in Missions
Kurdistan, Iraq Dental Clinic
Our founder was recently featured in her local news!
» A Metro Detroit Chaldean woman’s more than decade-long journey to help victims of war. Nidhal Garmo has made 20 humanitarian trips since 2007 –Metro Detroit News, Click On Detroit